Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling Like Home

We have been in our new house for a whole month now.  I think it is time to just start calling it "home" now.  Instead of "new home".  I have made lots of new friends in my neighborhood .  And I am looking forward to school starting in a couple of weeks.

Here are some pictures from the last month.


Boeing Air Museum

Space Needle

Space Needle

Observation Deck Space Needle



Riding the rides

Sculpture

Sleeping

Slug Slime

Slug

Slugs on our front porch

Hiking Japanese Gulch Behind our house with neighbors

Gulch Slug

By the railroad tracks



Walking back home was hard work! 
I am really enjoying all the fun things to do here.  My mom is finishing up the decorating of my room and I will take some pictures of that when it is done.

XXOO
Soren

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE your pictures - I particularly like the one of you and Ella sleeping - nothing like a sibling to cuddle up with. But Adelyne loves your slug pictures (of course). She caught 5 baby frogs yesterday - they were not much bigger than nickels - and we thought of you guys. I'm glad to hear you are discovering so many neat things in your new home!

    ReplyDelete